<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

9.06.2004

blinkblinkblink... 

I feel like 'I Dream of Jeannie'.

I sit here tonight, eyes glazed over and rimmed red from spending all day at the computer. My mind is ablaze with little blinking lights and visions of glitter-plums dance in my head.

I am in blinky-overdrive.

Here are the latest fruits of my labour:


Don't we all?


This one turned out just too cute.


Better than the first one. Nice and nervous.


Yes! I am a powder-puff-pink girlie girl!


I wanted this to say "I read The Shire Review" but I couldn't fit it all.


I like it, but I couldn't get the alignment to work right, so it's almost as nervous as the new 'fully caffeinated' one.


Another, more sparklier Autumn Queen.


Sister Spring. I love the spring leaves!


Soothing blues for summer lovers.


Icy hues for winter. I'll have to make a summery winter one for our Australian and New Zealand sisters.:)

Okay, that's it. That's over 20 blinkies in 24 hours. I'm spent. Tomorrow I'm going to set up a seperate blinkie page where I can display all the ones I've actually created, as well as those I've adopted. I can't tell you what fun they are to make.:)

So, while you get nothing witty from me in the form of the written word, you at least get lottttts of shiny, shimmery, blinkie things to blind you and hopefully not give you headaches. I can't tell you how jazzed I am to see some of them on other blogs, for it's as if a little bit of me is visiting. How majorly cool.

Later gators.


|
Comments:
Dear Caffeinated,

I wanted to sign in but you have to open some account and I don't even know what a blog is. I happened upon your sight because I was looking for anything peacock. I collect them. You had a tree topper on one of your photos of your house, can you tell me how to get one. Also I saw where your son was lost but is now safely home. My son started kindergarden today, and that is why I am on the computer, trying to find something to distract me. We have never been apart. Not even a babysitter,much less daycare or school. I am frantic. We lost 2 children, and have 2 grown children. The grief is unbearable at times.

Also I wanted to know about the pictures on this site. Did you paint them. Can you buy them. Are they original.
I do not know very much about the computer, I just use it now and then to shop by catalog.

My e-mail address is annabean@adelphia.net.
I don't know if this will get to you. But I thought I would try.

Ana
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com