<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

9.26.2004

Editor's Disclaimer 

Just a quick note before I'm off and going:

I re-read yesterday's entry, and I can see how it could have been mistrued I was referring to the Bard in regards to Cat's hate mail. While I do think the guy is extremely eccentric, I don't think for a moment that he would waste his time sending hate mail to someone he doesn't even know, albeit hate mail filled with run on sentences and abysmal spelling. My apologies to any misunderstandings!:)

I have my own opinion on the anonymous sender, but seeing as it is just that - an opinion - I'll keep it to myself. After all, I could be wrong.:)

Until later...
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com