<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

9.16.2004

Stressed and Depressed 

I just did our bills. My strength is sapped.

It seems David's little two day adventure is going to cost us $600.00 extra dollars that we do not have. Our electric bill nearly topped the charts at $300.00, what with people in and out, doors staying open, etc. The phone bill was $250.00, but fortunately over $100.00 of that belongs to my in-laws. The ambulance bill was $325.00 and the hospital bill was $190.00, but hopefully my insurance will pay for those. We have submitted the claims and are waiting to hear more information.

Needless to say, we're broke. Of course, Jesus was broke when He was on earth so I guess we're in good company; at least that's a perspective that I can deal with.

On a totally untangible level, I feel like a thread-killer on the boards. I feel invisible. Perhaps I'm just PMSing. Yep, that's probably it. PMSing while savagly craving peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate and floating in a sea of marshmallow creme. Hmm. On second thought, I'm either PMSing or I'm pregnant, but I'll pray for the former thank you kindly.

Hey...I can only handle one emotional strain at a time, and right now the bills definitely take precedence.

You know what, though? God is so good. I've got my son back home and safe, my husband adores me, my daughter dimples when she sees me, and I still have a roof over my head. Okay, so right now I don't have any money; some people should be as lucky as I.

I'm going to put on some Enya, thumb my nose at the devil, and stitch. Nyah nyah nyah.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com