<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

10.05.2004

A Glimpse Into A Fully Caffeinated Mind 

Busy busy busy. That needs to be my new motto.

Procrastinator procrastinator procrastinator. This is the reason why I'm always so busy busy busy because I leave everything for later later later.

Sigh.

Okay, so I'm only *like* a week behind in my blogging. I hate getting behind, for whenever I come in to post I end up spending my time catching up my reading on all the other blogs, and then an hour has whizzed by and I'm no closer to posting an entry than I was sixty minutes ago.

Go figure.

I thought I would share something that was sent to me in an e-mail by Laura. I thought it was cute, and seeing as my brain needs a jump-start I figured it would be a good place to begin.

Let's release the hounds!

1). What time do you get up?
I get up too early to be considered a godly hour, mainly because I go to bed too late and 7 am comes *way* to quickly!

2.) If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Peter Jackson. He's buying.

3.) Gold/silver?
Well, I like them all, but the only jewelry I wear are my wedding band, my engagement ring, and the dolphin ring my husband bought me for my anniversary last year. Both my wedding band and engagement rings are yellow gold, my dolphin is white gold, but I have a secret preference for silver or platinum. Needless to say, I'm fickle when it comes to precious metals.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don't go as a general rule, but I did make an exception for The Return of the King.

5. What is your favorite tv show?
I Love Lucy and The Croc Hunter Diaries.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
All-Bran Extra Fibre formula with fat free milk. Can everybody say yummmmmm?

7). Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
I have someone specific in mind, but I'm too polite to say on an open forum such as this so I'll just say "anyone obnoxious" and leave it at that.

8). What/Who inspires you?
The Bible, no two ways about it.

9). What is your middle name?
Lynn.

10). Beach, City or Country?
Beach, baby, all the way, although I do have my "city" and "country" moods.

11.) Favorite ice cream?
Blue Bunny Banana Pudding. Of course, that is always subject to change when the craving for something chocolate hits me.

12). Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Drenched with butter and salt! Really, is there any other way?

13). Favorite color?
Pale pink.

14). What kind of car do you drive?
Geo Metro and Plymouth Voyager.

15). Favorite sandwich?
Peanut butter mixed with syrup on white bread, which I don't get much since I've started watching what I eat.

16). What characteristic do you despise?
Bullying.

17). Favorite flowers?
Roses!

18). What is your dream vacation?
A week of nothing to do but stitch.

19). What color is your bathroom?
The kids' bathroom is a lovely deep turquoise and our bathroom is a funky flowered wallpaper.

20). Favorite brand of clothing?
It used to be Lane Bryant, but some bozo got the bright idea that fat women wanted to dress sleezy and started designing everything in low cuts or high cuts. I won't pay $50.00 for something that has less fabric than my dishrag, so right now I'm in between brands at the moment.

21). Where would you retire?
Probably here in Georgia.

22). Favorite day of the week?
Thursdays and Saturdays.

23). What did you do for your last birthday?
I was at a Servanthood Retreat for our church leaders.

24). Where were you born?
Miami, Florida!

25). Favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports, but I have to say surfing has always fascinated me.

28) Which detergent do you use?
Whatever is cheapest, but I do have a strange obsession with Fab Ocean scent.

29.) Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke, all the way. It took me six months to get used to it, by gum, but I did it!

30) Are you a morning person or a night owl?!
Total night owl.

31) What is your shoe size?
9 1/2 to 10 due to my two pregnancies. I tell you, I can't have any more children due to the fact that if my feet grown any bigger I'll be wearing men's shoes!

32). Do you have any pets?
Three adorable kitties!

33) Your favorite season?
Autumn, hands down.

34). What time is it?
Almost 6 PM.

35. Name as it appears on your birth certificate.
Stacey Lynn Giadrosich.

36) Nickname?
Rusty (I have dark auburn hair) and Prin.

37) Number of candles on your last birthday cake?
I didn't have any, but the number would have been 35.

38) Kids?
Two, a tenacious boy and a dimpling girl.

39) Hair colour?
Very dark auburn.

40) Tattoos?
When I was nineteen I got a scorpion tatooed on my shoulder, which is now nothing more than a puddle of blurred ink. Thank God my tatoo days are ovah.

41) Eyes?
My son will insist they are green. They are in actuality blue-green-gray, which change depending on my mood and what I'm wearing.

42) How much do you love your job?
I'm a stay-at-home-mom, so there are great days and bad days. The benefits, however, are out of this world.:)

43) Favorite foods?
Steak and potatoes or white Mexican cheese dip.

44) Been to Africa?
Nope, but I've been to Europe and Asia continents.

45) Been toileting papering?
Um...no, not since I was, what, like eleven???

46) Have you ever been in love?
Um...yes! And I still am.:)

47) Been in a car accident?
Just small ones, nothing serious.

48) Croutons or bacon bits?
Ew, neither.

49) Favorite saying or phrase?
"Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out." Chinese proverb.

50) Favorite restaurant?
Frontera Mex-Mex! Woohoo!

51) Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Flavored coffee -you guessed it- fully caffeinated.

52) How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None.

54) Do you sing in the shower?
Oddly enough I don't, but I sing everywhere else. I don't know why I don't sing in the shower, because the acoustics are great.

55) At which store would you like to max your credit card?
Ugh...

56) What do you do most when you are bored?
Read and stitch.

57) Bedtime?
Usually not before midnight.

58) Glass half empty or half full?
Well...it's usually half full, but I tend to have some half empty moments.

59) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Wherever my family is.

60) What is your most annoying habit?
I don't have any annoying habits. I have destructive ones, like thinking badly about myself, and hurtful ones, like biting my nails to the quick where they bleed, but nothing that can be described as annoying.

61) When was your last true vacation?
Hmm, what year is it?

62) Time you finished this email?
6:14 PM.

Well, there you have it! Not earth-shattering information, granted, but at least it was fun.:)

See you all tomorrow!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com