<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

10.21.2004

Just In Time For Halloween 

I have something I want to share with you.

It is not a joke, it is not a gag.

It's real, and it's horrifying.

Something frightening. Something stomach-churning.

It's something so startling, so terrifying that I'm not even sure I should be posting it here. For all to see. For you. For your family.

Bewarned. Beware.

One word of warning: you will need Windows Media Player downloaded to participate.

Now...take a deep breath. Brace yourself.

You ready?

be afraid. be very afraid...

Okay. Here we go...

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins

::::shudder::::

Leonard, O Leonard! What were you possibly thinking?!?

The only conclusion I can draw is that he wasn't thinking. The first time I saw it I just sat there, frozen in disbelief, mouth open and eyes bulging, like a perverse moth drawn to a flame; the more my body screamed, "Stop watching! I can't take it anymore!!" the more my eyes glued themselves to the screen, helpless to turn away. And trust me, it's gets worse with each watching. Whoever told that poor man than that video was cool and sexy and totally groovy was making more money than they possbily deserved. C'mon, this is bad even for the 60s!

Flash forward forty-something years: It has just been announced that William Shatner has released his very own CD titled "Has Been". Please let this be a joke. Or at the very least produced by people other than the ones at the "Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" camp.

Is this was so many years of Star Trek has done to these people? O, my beloved Spock and Kirk, what kind of freakishness has befallen you?? Fortunately, I think Leonard's bout of temporary insanity came and went with the psychodelic bunny-hopping tartlets of his ill-fated video. Alas, it would seem that William Shatner's has just begun.

I am afraid. I am very afraid...
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com