<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

11.03.2004

Bush/Cheney 2004! 

Well! I think to say that the past 24 hours have been eventful would be an understatement. To say I'm thrilled with the re-election of President Bush is also an understatment.

To say I'm very, very, very, very happy only scratches the surface.

I want to take time, however, and express my sincere condolences for some very dear friends of mine. They are Democrats, and they voted for Senator Kerry. They are feeling very discouraged, if not downright miserable, and I truly feel for them. I know I would feel the same as they had President Bush not been re-elected, and I do not wish them pain for anything. They are wonderful people, and I do not wish to gloat or rub anything in their faces.

That said, there is a group of Hollywood elite that I want to draw to your attention: for every lie Michael Moore spewed in his mockumentary, for every 'rape' the Cameron Diaz thinks will now be legal, for every country Whoopie Goldberg and Marisa Tomei claimed they would move to if Bush was re-elected, for every Republican that Alec Baldwin personally wants to see shipped to some Godforsaken island and killed, for every bizzarity issued out of Susan Sarandon's mouth, for every "repugnant" and "repulsive" Republican that offends Julia Roberts, for every crass insult hurled at the President from Jaennne Garalfolo, for every Hollywood punch line involving President Bush's "speech impediment", religion, physical looks, "stupidity", or lack of general awareness, for every shame Natalie Maines feels towards sharing the President's birthplace, for every defiant scream of "Selected, not elected!!"...

...I humbly dedicate THIS.


Here's to another four years.:)

La Mood:jubilant!



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com