<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

12.07.2004

A Old Playground With A New Outlook 

No, I'm not giving up Fully Caffeinated, but I am playing in a new playground.

It's an old playground, actually, just a little revamped.

I've felt a need for a bit of a change, a diversion from the way I usually do things. You know the need; New Outlooks. Fresh Perspectives. New Visions. Well, it's my time to do a little re-inventing, and that includes my blog.

I've decided to keep FC as my home base, but for a little while I'll be writing in A Paler Shade of Pink, the journal for me which started it all. It's completely manual, and I may get sick of the constant updating and reshuffling of text, but it's something I want to try again. I even have !Comments! Woohoo! They, too, are manual, but I think I've got the hang of the set up.

So, grab yourself a cup of java (or tea, for all you lovely tea drinkers) and come on over to give it a whirl. Please leave a comment so I can make sure everything is working in tip top order (and to let me know you didn't get lost!:)) Feel free to let me know what you think of the layout, look, colors, graphic, etc. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but aren't we all?

See you there!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com