<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

1.10.2005

Ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh 

I feel like something the cat threw up.

Last week I restarted my Body-For-Life regime, and I'm proud to say that with the exception of an extended free day (read "the whole weekend") I am proud to say I stuck with the program. This is my second week of weight training and aerobics, and today I combined upper body weights with lower body cardio.

Uggggggghhhhhhhh.

Someone smack me. Please. It might ease the pain.

Oh, well. You know what they say about 'no pain, no gain', and may I puh-leeze get to smack the first person who quotes that to me, especially in a chipper tone with a wide ol' smile of his or her skinny face?

Yeesh, I hate being fat!

Huh. Getting Jennifer Lopez's deriere and Jennifer Garner's abs is not going to be as easy as I thought. Perhaps I should shoot for something a little less ambition. Shoot, at this point I'll just be happy to look a little less like Michael Moore in a skirt, for the love of pete.

Please, o please, just pray for me to keep my sanity while living in this iron-pumping world I've carved out for myself. And, seeing as I'm going to try to move up from 10 pounds to 15, just pray I don't end up dropping one on my toe.

Then again, a broken toe might be just the excuse I need to lay on the couch for a while and, while not actually scarfing Snickers bars, at the very least dream about them.

Feeling:exhausted
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com