<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.18.2005

Completely and Utterly In Love 

Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious.Mushrooms.

I've seen it. I'm inspired. My muse has arrived and in her I find enchantment.

Behold the breath of Spring:
Spring Fairy by Character Creations

Rarely have I beheld something so beautiful. I *will* drop every project I have for her, I *will* be diligent and not let her fall to the wayside, I *won't* let her become a UFO, and I *will* finish her.

I am smitten. I am twiterpated. I have gone to the Caribbean and am singing "Calypso". I don't know if I will ever come back.

Bet you didn't know cross stitch could be this exhilerating...

Feeling:deep in love
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com