<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.21.2005

Monday Morning Blechs 

I'm really tired. It has been a very long, very horrible week. I'm really hoping this week will be better. I thought I would wake up refreshed and rejuvenated, but I don't feel that way at all. I feel restless, unfocused, and completely burned out. I seem to be putting my foot in it everywhere I go.

For the first time in a while, I don't really know what to do. I truly don't know if I have the energy to deal with the pressure. I'm praying for God to carry me at this moment, for as an infant I cannot walk on my own. I wish I had been created to just let things 'go', but as I look around me at the floors that have not been mopped/the bathrooms that have not been cleaned/the carpet that has not been vacuumed/the laundry that has not been washed and I could just cry. I try and try and try, and yet I can't seem to stay on top of it. Couple that with a week from hell and you can imagine the state my house is in. I thrive in things neat, tidy, and organized, and yet I have to work my tail off to keep things that way. And trust me, I am not talking Martha Stewart clean, but just the bare minimum clean that keeps me scrubbing. I wish I had been created with the natural inclination for organizing and cleaning, but it takes me a lot of work and effort and I don't want to spend my waking days being miserable because the house is not as it should be.

On the flip side, I have some really exciting news that I can't share at the moment but I may be able to in the near future. It's one of those kind of wonderful things that comes out of the blue when you least expect it, and it's been the one shining light I've had this week.

And I think we've all been due for a little shining light to come our way.

Do you know what I may do? I may use this 'stitching' blog to actually write about, you know, stitching. I just seem too weary for anything else. Of course, knowing me and my penchant to just talk I'm sure I'll have to sneak in some other subjects here and there. But there are some things, for sanity's sake, that I will stay far away from and those subjects are as follows:

1) Controversy: I've had my belly full of it. You want controversy? Go read the Enquirer.

2) What Lies Within: I've been burned too many times by my mouth. It is not going to happen anymore, jack, not if I can help it!

3) Picasso: well, okay, not really. I may discuss Picasso here and there, but I find his stuff highly overrated. Sorry.

What you will *not* see on this list, however, is the Most Annoying Celebrities Ever found on the guise of Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and occasionally Madonna. Although it will all be in love, if there is an article on these ladies that I find worthy of bashing-er-critiquing then I will do so without abandon.

Hmm, so we won't have Picasso but we will have Paris...I'm not sure what that says about me or my blog, but frankly I don't want to know...

Post script: I had a misunderstanding. I admitted that. We've talked and everything, to my knowledge, is worked out and is fine. Can we all please let it go?
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com