<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

3.02.2005

I Heart Dinky-Dyes! 

Yesterday I was sick. Not "oh,looky here, I have a bit of a sniffle" sick, but "OhMyGoodnessIJustThrewUpMyStomach" kind of sick. Too much Hondourian pork casserole from the International Day dinner at church. It was awesome, but I ate my weight of the stuff (which is no small thing) and I paid for it dearly. Needless to say, that is why Rosie has not had an update on her blog as well...she has the same thing, you understand.

Anyway, I will go ahead and announce my great news, which I've already circulated on a couple of boards: I'm going to be designing for Dinky-Dyes!! Jo contacted me after Nashville and asked if I would be interested in becoming a designer for her company. Her silks are absolutley amazing, so of course I said Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so jazzed I can't stand it, and if I felt better I would expotulate over and over how thrilled I am for this opprotunity. As it is, I'm still a tad weak so my venture at the computer won't be very long today.

Here is a link to Jo's site: Dinky-Dyes

Here is a link to Jo's board: Dinky-Dyes Bulletin Board

Go and enjoy! And yes, now I can actually say: I am affiliated! LOL

And, to make my achey head feel better, I will share with you the picture of the day:



That should send my Legolas-loving neice into a tizzy, but it sure makes me feel better.

Feeling:a little green around the gills
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com