<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

4.20.2005

A Little Revamping Here And There... 

...never hurt anyone!

As you can see, Fully Caffeinated has a new look, but that's not the only thing: I've also revamped my art site!

Of course, it's an organic kind of thing, which will grown and change as time goes on, but at least it's up and running. I still need to add a Favorites page and credits, but most of my new work is listed there. I'll eventually add an archives of older stuff, but I'm so excited about the fact that I'm actually painting again that I just wanted to get it finished!

I have a Link To Me page of fun banners that I made (and nope, none of them are blinkies! LOL).

Here's a peek at one of them:


I went with 'romantic art' because that's what I feel best describes my work the best. I don't want to be pidegeon-holded into any one catagory, and 'romantic' spans them all!

If you want to view the whole site, just click on the Art section of my sidebar.

Enjoy!:)
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com