<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

11.28.2005

Kitty Love 

Ugh. I am so not a morning person. And, apparently, neither is my son, which makes for some interesting scenarios when trying to get him ready for school.

My daughter, on the other hand, is Miss Sally Sunshine by 7 AM. That may not be early for some of you, but for me it might as well be 3 AM for all concerned. Oh, well...at least one of us is not grumbly before coffee.

It's incredibly dark and rainy, a moment I would relish if I didn't have to get out in it this morning. And, to make things even more interesting, Gypsy has gone into heat. Oh, goody. At least that answers the question on whether she was pregnant or not. It's sending my male cats into a tizzy. Yes, they are all fixed, but just because they don't have the equipment doesn't mean they don't get what's going on. It's also my children's first lesson in sex education, because of course Gypsy has to have a full-blown episode right in the living room. And, of course, both the children are fascinated. Jessi laughed when she first saw it and said, "Look! They are playing horsie!"

Sigh. I am so not ready for this.

Oh, well. I must be off to get little man ready for school. I can already tell it's going to be an intersting day at L'Amore Chez Stacey. I am going to take him to school, come home, and drown myself in a ha-yuge cup of java, loaded with fat-free creamer and packets of Splenda. I'm counting the minutes...



Ahh, there is nothing better than a hot cup of coffee after being in the rain. It makes everything just seem brighter!

In five minutes I'm jetting off once again to make a Hobby Lobby run. I'm trying to hunt down a set of bamboo knitting needles size 6 and some yarn. I have a scarf pattern that consists of the stitches I've already learned, and I thought it would be nice to put that education into practice. One of my favorite color combo is scarlet and deep gold, so I think I will use these to make my stripes. I would like to find a varigated with similar colors to seperate the two colors, but if I don't find what I like I'll just go with the scarlet and gold.

Hopefully Robert will find the digicam software so I can get some pics uploaded to Black Cat. The sooner the better, because our camera's cup runneth over with more pictures than I can count.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com