<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

1.25.2006

Coffee and Cute Memes 

I am about to get the biggest mug of coffee this side of the Mississippi. I will not only drink it, I will inhale it, the fastest way I can. By osmosis, if possible. The only other person I know who even might begin to appreciate this is Rosemary, who seems to be as insanely obsessive towards La Java as myself. More power to you, Rose; this mug's for you.

Yesterday? Blech. Moving on...

I just had a blast commenting on Kirsten's meme, and since she claims everyone who participated has been tagged, here is a direct quote of what we taggies are meant to do:

"If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often (or ever, for that matter), please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME.

It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

And now you can consider yourself tagged, so go post this meme on your blog
."


So, what are you waiting for? Fire away!

BTW, if someone can send me a link to the current Stitching Question I would appreciate it. I don't know if it's really difficult to find or if I'm just easily confused, but I can't find it. :x
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com