<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.16.2006

Blues and Blessings 

Good morning, freaky dahlings. Today's list: The Blues and Blessings of the Unpredictable February.

The Blues:

1) Bad memories from last February still linger.

2) I'm tired.

3) I lost a friend.

4) Aunt Flo decided to visit early.

5) I'm unmotivated.

6) I'm tired (so tired it's worth mentioning twice).

7) I want to snuggle in bed but I have to get out in the cold.

Sigh.

I want to go to Toronto. Why Toronto? Dunno. I've heard it's beautiful. It's a place I've wanted to visit for 24 years, so I figure it's as good as time as any to want to go. Of course, I'm not going to get to go, but it's nice to think about it all the same.

Now for The Blessings:

1) God is still on His throne.

2) My children are healthy and precious to me.

3) My husband is one hot gorgeous dude.

4) My cats absolutely, unconditionaly adore me regardless of my messy hair, sloppy sweatshirt, and morning breath.

5) Steaming hot coffee is waiting for me right around the corner.

6) The litter boxes are clean and my house smells like Glade "Country Garden" air freshener.

7) The earth is still turning on it's axis and we are not spinning out of control into a black void never to be seen or heard of again.

Hmm...that last one pretty much tops it so I'll leave it at that.

Oh, but I did think of one more blessing:

8) I get one more day to work on Deepest Love and then I can start my official online WIP gallery. It's been so long since I've had one I almost don't know what to think.

How 'bout tha. My blessings outweigh my blues.

I'm feeling: hopeful
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com