<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.15.2006

On-line Again 

Arrgh, I hated missing my entry yesterday! But not my fault, promise; my computer decided to play Let's Keep Stacey Guessing and kept bumping me off line, until it finally would not let me on anymore no matter what I did. Since I am Total Gurl around computers, I had to wait until hubby sailed home, fixed everything, and saved the day.

I am such a totally helpless chick-maiden when it comes to computers. What can I say? I like pink.

It's funny, but I didn't realize how much blogging has meant to me lately. It's been rather comforting. It's my way of staying communitive, even if I don't have a lot to say on the boards. Of course, the irony is that while yesterday I was chock-a-block with things to talk about, today leaves me humming aimlessly with little to say. Go figure. So, I'll try to make a little list of things I could talk about but don't really have the energy to expound on:

1) Took David to school. Forgot it was Career Day and had him dress in plain old jeans and T-shirt that reads "Praising Little Pentecostal". Told him to tell them "I want to be godly when I grow up". That'll work.

2) Took Jessi to Publix and Hobby Lobby. Bought four skeins of yarn: one pale pink, one light raspberry, one dark coffee brown, and one black. Have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

3) Heard on every freakin' talk show and news station about the Vice-President accidentally shooting a fellow hunter. Heard the story, don't get the big deal, really.don't.care. Moving on.

4) Listening to Jessi watch Barbie: The Nutcracker on DVD as I write this. Pretty graphics, pretty music. Wish I could draw like that.

5) Caught up on some blogs. Good stuff.

6) No word on Laura's memorial service. Missing her. Still can't believe she's gone.

7) Later today: bills. Ick.

8) Got a sugar high by emersing myself in uber-cute 'n' sweet emoticons.

9) On the night-time potty training front: not going good. Tired. Need sleep.

On another subject, I have a question on Comments netiquitte: is it best to respond to someone in the comments box, or to e-mail them? I've seen several bloggers do it both ways, but I'm curious if there is a "right" way to do it. Anyone?

My mood: sleepy
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com