<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.02.2006

Ugh 

Feeling icky. Sore throat from too much singing, or at the very least from improper breath control. Too much singing from the throat and not from the diaphram, I suppose. Blast, but I wish I could take vocal lessons again. I hate being an untrained-trained singer, you know? It's been many years since those lessons, and I miss them.

Anyway.

The weather here is weirding me out. One minute it's warm and sunny, and the next it's cold and gross. I'm surprised we aren't all running around catching our deaths. I usually like winter, but I'm ready for a long and beautiful spring. Although fall is my favorite season (i.e. read "two weeks", for this is Georgia after all), spring does something to me. It invigorates me. I am *so* ready for it!

Okay, time for some whines:

1) I'm lazy.
2) I'm an untalented hack who has no business trying to play with the Big Boys and Girls.
3) I'm irritable.
4) I have an over-excelerated opinion of myself.
5) I'm vain.
6) I have an overy-low opinion of myself.
7) I'm putting too much on myself and not God.

There. That sums up my mood for the moment, all brought on because I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Pathetic, isn't it? I think I need to go pray, have a stiff cup of joe, and knit.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com