<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

2.17.2006

Works in Progress! 

Well, I did it. I now have an up-to-date, bonafide, offical cross stitch works in progress page once again. And the crowd goes wild!

Da link:
Click Me

I went ahead and uploaded The Kiss as well as Deepest Love, since I'm actually working on them both. Once they are finished, I'll get my Stitching Journal page finished, and then my Finished page. Woot! That will be a glorious day, indeed.:)

I'm off to do some laundry, fix something for dinner (maybe pizza?) and then stitch some more! I think I'll finish the Deepest Love bodice before I move on to the Kiss, unless I get the ocean bug and decide to work on DL until she's finished.

I'm feeling: Productive. Go me!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com