<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

3.14.2006

Here 

I'm sorry I've been gone so long, but I really needed a hiatus. I'm fine, truly I am, but apparently I've had some people worried so I thought I would take a moment to post and say hello.

I had a weird moment the other day. I was browsing blogs, and I clicked on Laura's blog, as I've been doing every day since she died. I don't know why, but it's a ritual I've started that I can't seem to break. As I clicked on it, the "cannot find server" page popped up. I kept trying and refreshing, and still nothing. I thought perhaps Neil had taken her blog down, and I started to cry uncontrollably. I know it's bound to happen one day, but for some reason seeing her blog no longer there made everything so final. As it turns out, it must have been a blip because her blog is still there. I guess it showed me that her death has affected me even more deeply than I first had thought. Even now I still have moments where I stop and think to myself, "I can't believe she's gone".

Sigh. What a drag.

Anyway, I really am doing fine. I'm really focusing on getting healthy, and I've updated my Fat Attitude blog for those of you that are following it. I've even created the Walk to Rivendell bulletin board for those who are following the Eowyn Challenge. I need to tie up a few lose ends that I've let slip through the cracks (forgetting things is the bane of my existence) but other than that I'm pretty caught up with things.

I've been stitching faithfully on my mermaid for the Mira board's March Mermaid SAL, and here she is at Week 2:

Ain't she purrrrrrrrrty?

Well, now that I've busted the floodgates into blogging again I hope to be consistent once more. Thanks for being patient with me.:)

Za mood: shy
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com