<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

3.29.2006

*Sigh* 

*Sigh*. What a beaner of a couple of days.

Yesterday I woke up with laryngitis, aches, and pains, which has spilled over to today except I can talk. I had to take down my Johari window, for someone or someones decided it would be really funny to add all kinds of insulting names in there for all the world to see. That's okay; I'll just pray for them. That always seems to make people mad who want to see you rant and hollar and scream, when you just smile and say "I'll pray for you". *grin* Although, it did hurt me very deeply at first, but some lovely ladies helped me see the troll/trolls were not worth the wasted energy.

And then I check my e-mail today (for the first time in I don't know how long) and I find this e-mail from DELILAHJEA@aol.com written to me on March 17th:

Are you a man? You look creepy in your picture.

Uh-huh. Of course, no name was given of the sender, just an anon letter. The subject title was "Mirabilia", so I have no idea what's up with that. Of course, if I was a man, I'd be offended because it said I looked creepy. And, not being a man, I should be offended because this person obviously thinks I look like a man, and creepy to boot. I'm not really offended, because the person has either seen a picture of Haldir as my avatar and apparently has no clue regarding LOTR, or the person has seen my avatar of the cartoon version of me, in which he or she needs glasses because anyone who has seen that pic can tell most certainly that it does not look like a man.

*Sigh*. This is what it's been like the past couple of days. I think I'll go back to bed.

Oh, wait...I'm drawing again. Here's a couple of sketches to keep you entertained. Hopefully I'll work on coloring them soon, but I've got some stitching to do so we'll see.

Fert Fae


No More Chocolate

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com