<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

4.04.2006

Gone Surfin' 

I'm around, just doing my thing. There are some things I'm thinking about but don't really want to share them. Well, that's not exactly true...I *do* want to share them, but I'm not ready. It has to do with Laura and everything that has happened, and I guess by posting this it is my way of coming a bit out of my shell. Oh well...

I was sick all last week, hence no update in my fitness blog. I did not even weigh on Saturday, because I didn't want to know how much I gained from not eating right, water weight or not. I'm back on track this week, so I'll head over to the Rivendell board once I've weighed to post my progress (or lack of, but at least with my working out and eating right there will be no excuse). I really want to get to 40 miles so I can get another sheild!

I've been playing on LiveJournal, where I've set up a place to keep all my art works-in-progress and do nothing but gab about my artwork and progress as an artist. Sometimes I don't know if I'm a stitcher, and artist, or a designer or all three. It's kind of strange to float in and out of the different communities, taking one hat off and putting on another. Perhaps this is something a lot of people deal with, and maybe it's not something that should be dealt with at all but just excepted. Hmm, makes sense I suppose.

Here's my link if any one wants to check it out:
Stacey Tippin livejournal

Speaking of art, I ordered four Amy Brown prints the other day and they are winging their way to me as I type. I can't wait! They are all retired prints, so once they are gone they are gone, with the exception of ebay, of course. Gotta love ebay.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com