<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

6.22.2006

Love Your Friends 

I hate it when friends are hurting, especially when they are extremely close.

There are about six women that I consider my soul-sisters. One is living somewhere abroad, one has been around for about a hundred years, one lives in another state, two live in the city, and one is gone forever. Out of these women, one is in tremendous pain and I feel so helpless to do anything for her. I'll pray for her, I'll let her cry on my shoulders, I'll even give her coffee mugs to smash...but she still hurts and I hurt for her.

Love your friends by being there for them, folks. Sometimes the best thing we can give them is the comfort of knowing they have someone they can completely trust and with whom they can be themselves, warts and all.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com