<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

7.01.2006

When it rains... 

...it pours, but at least the plants get watered. Or so I said to a dear friend in an e-mail this morning.:)

Robert is doing better, but the verdict is in: gall bladder removal is in the forcast. He's schedueled for surgery Monday morning, and we are hoping this will help his pancreatitus go away. He's been in so much pain over the past week but today he seems to be doing a lot better. They have him on liquid foods, such as jello and broth (he's giving me the coffee, woohoo!). I'm tired but I'm becoming quite intimate with the lounge chair next to his bed. It's been my chaise for the past seven nights, and will continue to be so until he's out of the hospital. If it was more comfortable I'd say we were friends, but as it is we have an uneasy truce.

*Sigh*. I miss my bed but no more so than Robert. His back aches from the hospital bed and he's *so* ready to get home!

Thanks for your continued prayers and support. Needless to say, I'm ready for 2006 to be over.:)
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com