<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

12.12.2006

Wing-'o-the-Moth KAL 

After several starts and much unhappiness, I have finally settled on a yarn that makes me happy. For what project, you ask? None other than one of the most beautiful creations around. This, dear ones, is the pinnacle for me in lacework beauty. I have started it, and I will indeed finish it. I even thought it would be neat if I offered a knit-along for those who, too, want to partake in this wondrous affair.

The pattern? Wing-'o-the Moth.

The yarn? Rowan Kidsilk Night in Starlight.

Needles? Crystal Palace bamboo circulars 26" size 4.

If you care to join me, leave a comment so I can place your name in the sidebar beneath the knitalong. There is no pressure, no laws, no rules; just get your pattern, pick your yarn, and knit. There will be no prizes offered, save a magnificent lace shawl created lovingly with your own hands to cherish and treasure always.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com