<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

1.18.2007

New Look at the Caffeinated 

New Aslan heading. You likey?

I've been wanting to give my blog a change, but nothing that meant long hours and much gnashing of teeth so I just updated the logo and fiddled with the background. I kept everything else pretty much the same. I'm thinking of streamlining by list of blogs by listing the names of the bloggers instead of the blog names, in an aid to make it more personal and less cluttered looking. We shall see.

Not much else to report. I'm not feeling great (read: I've got The Ick) so I've been slowly working on a scarf. Remember the ill-fated Cheshire Cat scarf I started ages ago? Yep, it's back, only I've restarted it on circular needles. Whee! Only 10 more rows to go and I can switch yarns. The colors I've chosen are Royal Purple and Fuschia in Paton's Merino Wool, and both are dark, rich colors that perfectly match the Cheshire Cat (which is the *only* thing I like out of the creepy Alice In Wonderland stories, with the exception of Disney's rendition of the singing flowers. Artistically, those flower-ladies were brilliant). I really want to work on my Seraphim Shawl, but that requires concentration and I don't know if I'm up for that right now. I'm getting ready to take a couple of muscle relaxers for my back, so pretty soon I'll be in snooze land anyway.

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com