<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

7.30.2007

My First Sock! 

And no! There's no picture! Argh!

However, fear not...Robert promised me that he would get the camera set up over the next couple of days, so (hopefully) there should be a pic soon.

What I can tell you is that I am so *happy* with how it came out! I started it Thursday afternoon and finished last Sunday night (it was pretty much finished Sunday afternoon, but I had church that evening so had to wait for the finishing touches. I expected it to take a lot longer for my first sock, and I was so excited that I immediately cast on the second.

What I can tell you is this: it's red, it's elvish, and it's Arwen! Woohoo! Hopefully by the time we get the camera set up I'll have both of them finished, but if not I'll post the one by itself.

My first sock; yay!

FulCaf is feeling: excited!

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com