<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

7.28.2007

Sigh 

I'm really uncomfortable today. I need to get an overall checkup, especially since this surgery, and *especially* since I have not had one of "those" kinds of checkups since Jessi was born. She's be 5 in August.

Yes, I know. I am the poster child of everything that is wrong with women when it comes to keeping up with personal health. Don't worry, I've already heard it from my parents, and they're right...the sooner I get a check up, the better.

On a happier note, I'm soon to finish my very first sock ever. I turned the heel with absolutely no problem, but my picked up stitches look icky. I think if I go back and graft the gaps it will be okay, but I was a little bummed. However, the rest of the sock looks great. And the pattern I chose wasn't exactly for beginner sock knitters, but I figure the best way to learn is to just do, right? And I love this pattern so much that I'm going to use it to make armwarmers (which I think I love more than socks, if possible).

Anyway, I'm off to get comfortable on the couch and knit some more. I'll see you on Monday!

Oh, BTW: can anyone who uses Haloscan for comments tell me how to set up requiring e-mails from a commenter? I want to be able to e-mail people when they comment, but I can't find anywhere to do that...

FulCaf is feeling ouchie

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com