<$BlogRSDUrl$>

...i am a princess on the way to my throne...

11.27.2009

A Necessary Weight Gain 

Yesterday was fabulous. One cannot go wrong with a combination of family and good food! I was pretty worn out by the end of the day, but also extremely happy. I love my family dearly, and it was nice to get to spend some quality time with them.

On the not-so-great side, I can already feel the weight I've gained. Yesterday marked the 14th day of being tramadol-free, and to say I've been stuffing my face is a bit of an understatement. I have lost a lot of weight over the past year or so, and come to find out tramadol works as an appetite suppressor. This works nicely for weight loss, but apparently I've been starving my body from the nutrition it needs because I'm almost always hungry! And I'm not eating just junk, either. Whether it's animal, vegetable, or mineral (or in this case, sweetable), I'm game to eat it. On one hand I'm totally bummed about the weight gain, but on the other hand it's a necessary one if my body really has been starving. I'm planning on getting back on the Body-for-Life program once my strength returns, and then between the exercise and balanced eating I will lose fairly quickly what I've gained.

Hey, in God it's all good. I'm getting healthy and I'm happy.:)
|
Comments:
Healthy and Happy is good. VERY good.

And you were asking for blogs on FB: whizgidget.blogspot.com

I've not been writing lately, but you could probably go back two years and spend time catching up. And I'll spring back into place soon enough.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com